Terms of service
- The Agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between you and the Company regarding the use of the System to purchase tickets.
- If a part of the Agreement is found to be invalid, it will not affect the validity of other terms.
- The contents of the Agreement have been reviewed by users for more than one day.
- You understand and agree that when you use the System, your intention is expressed by “electronic documents” as a way of expression. If you click “Agree” or a similar language option, or confirm the order, payment, and such consumer behavior, it means that you have fully understood and agreed to all the terms of the Agreement in advance, and it is regarded as your formal intention.
- If you are under 20 years old, please ask your parents (or guardian or legal representative) to read, understand, and agree to comply with all contents of this agreement before using any services provided by the System. When you complete the relevant application and continue to use the services provided by this platform, your parent (or guardian or legal representative) is presumed to have read, understood, and agreed to the above terms. If you register and use the services of this platform without the consent of your legal representative, you will be responsible for all legal liabilities.
- The Company may modify or change the contents of this agreement due to the adjustment of content of service and changes in related regulations. If you continue to use the System after any modification or change, it is deemed that you or your parent (or guardian or legal representative) has read, understood, and agreed to accept the modified or changed terms of service; if you or your parent (or guardian or legal representative) does not agree with the modification or change, or your country or region excludes all or part of the content of these terms, you should immediately stop using the System.
- If you want to make purchases in the System, you must provide your mobile phone number as your login account (hereinafter referred to as “the member account”) to apply for a membership in Wooderful Life. When you apply, you should provide your own correct and detailed personal information, and there is no repeated registration and such. If you have filled out the member information of Wooderful Life, please update your personal information at any time. If the personal information you fill in is false, incorrect, or not updated, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the System at any time.
- The Company will use the mobile phone number to conduct the verification process, use the member account you set up to verify your identity and provide services to the member, and you have the obligation to keep it safe and confidential. As you are responsible for all actions performed through this member account, thus it is recommended that you make sure to log out after using the services.
- In order to protect your rights and interests, please do not provide your member account to others to use; if any loss is caused by you providing the member account to others to use, the Company will not be held responsible. If you find that your member account may have been embezzled by others, please notify the Company immediately, but the platform will still provide services to the member account users in accordance with this agreement before the notification or if the platform cannot identify the situation of non-members' personal use, and shall not be responsible for any liability or obligation for reimbursement or compensation to you.
- All relevant domain names, network addresses, functions, and all other rights and benefits that can be used as a member due to services for a member remain with the Company. Members can only use them in accordance with this agreement during the service period, and must not pass on, transfer, or lease their membership rights to any other third party in any way.
- The Company complies with Wooderful Life’s privacy and personal information protection policies, and keeps members’ information confidential or relevant access, use, storage, or disclosure in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. For more details, please read the Company’s “Protection Policy of Privacy and Personal Information” (URL or link :). This policy also forms part of these Terms of Service.
Online Ticket Purchase Process
Select store-> select date-> select session time-> select number of audiences-> confirm booking-> select payment method-> complete payment-> receive System’s order confirmation message-> ticket purchase successful-> on-site pick-up of receipt and admission voucher.
- When making an order, please be sure to confirm that the ticket's store location, date, session, number of audience members, and time are correct. Once the online payment checkout has been initiated, the person placing the order has confirmed that it is correct.
- If you complete the online purchase process in accordance with the preceding paragraph, it means that you have made an offer and are willing to abide by the Agreement, online appointment details, and the agreed content, transaction conditions, or restrictions set out on the relevant websites. If there is any change in your information such as address and phone number, you should immediately notify the Company to assist in related processing. You must not deny the purchase of the ticket or refuse to pay based on the discrepancy in the information.
- If you fill in the information incorrectly or the information does not match the reality and this leads to failed booking, inability to pick up the ticket, inability to enter the venue, or inability to get a refund for your ticket, you shall be liable for the consequences due to false information provided.
- After you complete the online ticket purchase process, the System will automatically send you a notification through a mobile phone message or other means, but the notification only informs you that the System has received your booking message and does not represent that a transaction has been completed, and the Company reserves the right to final modification and adjustment of the content of your booking. If the Company confirms that the transaction conditions are correct, the tickets you ordered are still being sold, and there are no other cases where the Company cannot accept the order, no further notice will be made, but you can check the order status on our website. The Company may refuse to accept the order if the transaction conditions are incorrect, the ticket has been sold out, or the Company cannot accept the order.
The ticket fare, valid time, location, name, sales method, pre-sale period, discount plans, and other things that consumers should know about ticket sales in the System are publicly posted on the Wooderful Life booking website (https://booking.wooderfulland.com/)。
The System will open the pre-sale service for tickets three months in advance. If you want to use the online ticket purchase service of the System, please make a booking in advance of the session on the day. When the session time starts 14:00 on January 10th, 2019, the online booking shall be completed before the session time to facilitate the Company's event control.
- You enter the relevant information of the payment online for the purpose of confirming the validity of the payment and obtaining transaction authorization with the financial institution. It does not mean that you have paid, nor does it mean that the transaction is completed or the contract has been established. The Company reserves the right of whether to accept your order; before the Company accepts your order, you do not need to pay, our Company will not ask for this transaction amount, and the transaction amount will not appear on your bill.
- The orders are determined in priority of transaction based on the chronological order of actual successful payment until they are sold out.
- The tickets you purchase are to be used on the corresponding session time on the day of the booking. If it is unavailable (not able to identified) due to overtime, loss, damage, etc., it will not be reissued or replaced. Please pay attention to the expiration time and keep it properly.
Booked Tickets’ Pick-Up:
- If you have booked a session online, you can register and receive your voucher 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- If you have booked a booking online but never arrived nor cancelled it, or if it exceeds 15 minutes after the session starts, it will be regarded as “failed to pick up booked ticket” and the booking record for that session will be cancelled.
- If you have booked a booking online and paid, but did not arrive nor cancelled it, or if it exceeds 15 minutes after the session starts, it will be regarded as “failed to pick up booked ticket” and the booking record for that session will be cancelled. No refund will be made but it will be converted to deposit (the deposit does not have an expiration period).
- If you have accumulated three consecutive “failed to pick up booked tickets”, you will be stopped from using the online booking function for 90 days.
- The vouchers are redeemed on-site at the counter. Please provide the phone number of the booking and the order number session in the SMS when you redeem it.
- For those who are eligible for discounts or free tickets, please prepare valid ID for inspection on the day of admission. Those who do not carry them must purchase tickets in accordance with the fare regulations.
- If the booking maker and payer are different, the payer will be regarded as the actual purchaser in the event of a dispute between the two parties in the future.
Based on the consideration of protecting the rights and interests of both Parties and the security of the transaction, the Company has the right to suspend and terminate your usage of any service provided by the System (including but not limited to transactions generated by the service, and refuse to sell tickets, and cancel booked ticket orders, etc.):
- Failure to complete the required ticket purchase process within the time limit announced in the System;
- Failure to comply with the ticket purchase method specified by the Company in the System;
- Failure to pay within the period specified by the System;
- When buying tickets overly frequently or buying in abnormally large quantities;
- In the event of law violation, such action as reselling tickets for profit;
- Other violations of this agreement, ticket purchase guidelines, and on-site regulations.
- After paying for the ticket order and not more than one day before the session time as the online booking details state, a refund may be processed directly through the System for cancellation and full refund for those who want to return the ticket.
- Tickets ordered online cannot be refunded at the Company's physical ticket office. For those who need to return the ticket on the day of the session as the online booking details state, please call the store staff to assist you in canceling the booking. No refund will be made, but it will be converted to Wooderful Life deposit (the deposit does not have a time limit); If you do have a valid reason for the Company's consent, and when you have successfully applied for the return of the deposit, the Company will charge 3% of the deposit as a refund processing fee, and the maximum fee limit is NT$100 (same as below). When you apply for a refund process, you agree to discontinue using the Wooderful Life Online Ticketing Service System, and you will not be able to use the System for booking services.
- When it has passed the session time as the online booking details states, we cannot accept the ticket return, and it will be converted to deposit for use.
- If you have obtained the receipt and voucher, we cannot accept modification, change, or return of the ticket.
- If the Company is unable to continue to provide services due to force majeure factors, including but not limited to major domestic and foreign events, natural disasters, any acts by third parties that prevent the Company from fulfilling this agreement, etc., the Company will notify and publicly post on the Wooderful Life booking website in an appropriate manner (https://booking.wooderfulland.com/).
- The Wooderful Life Deposit (hereafter referred as “the Deposit” is limited for you to use for purchasing tickets from Wooderful Life in Taiwan, it is not suitable to be used for other purposes.
- The deposit is limited to the deposit in the System. After deposit is complete, please confirm the purchase details or the balance on the System. If you want to check the balance of the deposit, please go to the System or any store to check.
- There is a minimum of NT$100 of deposit each time or multiple times of it, and the maximum deposit is up to NT$10,000.
For every single deposit of NT$1,000, an additional NT$50 is awarded;
For every single deposit of NT$5,000, an additional NT$500 is awarded.
- The additional awarded amount of the deposit may not be transfer to others, nor it can be exchanged for cash or other forms of payment.
- This deposit service does not have other similar functions such as credit cards, bank credit, overdraft protection, or bank savings accounts; members' deposits do not generate any statutory dividends (such as interest, dividends, rents) or other functions of benefit.
- If you have made a deposit in the System, and have booked a session in the system, the System will preferentially use the deposit; if the balance of the deposit is insufficient, then the additional awarded deposit or online credit card will be used.
- Except for the refund event provided for in the second refund policy of Article 4 of this Agreement, if you need to apply for the refund of the deposit after completing the depositing procedure, the Company will only accept the full refund of the deposit. You need to use the System to apply for a full refund of the deposit, and check the relevant documents required for the refund application. The Company will charge 3% of the refunded deposit as a handling fee. The maximum handling fee is up to NT$100. When you apply for a refund process, you agree to discontinue using the Wooderful Life Online Ticketing Service System, and you will not be able to use the System for booking services.
- The additional awarded amount in the deposit is the promotional event of the Company. If you apply to refund the deposit, it will not be included in the refund of the deposit.
- When the deposit data is lost or leaked due to non-obligation of the Company or due to force majeure, the two Parties agree to handle it in good faith.
- The deposit has no expiration. The deposit received has been provided by the financial institution in accordance with the law with a full performance guarantee within one year. The Company will automatically renew the contract after the performance guarantee period expires. Please note this when using it.
- If you have any dissatisfaction with the services provided by the Company, you may contact us by email, and the Company will assist you as soon as possible.
- The Company has the rights of final interpretation, modification, adjustment, and termination of the services provided. If there is any dispute over the method of the deposit, the registered information on the Wooderful Life booking website (https://booking.wooderfulland.com/)will be followed. For any questions, please contact us through the following link: http://www.wooderfullife.com/contact(in order to avoid missed letters in the email system or failure to receive them for other reasons, the delivery is determined by our reply).
- Please understand the globalized nature of the Internet, and abide by the local regulations on the use and transmission of Internet content in the Republic of China and the country where the user is located. The System may not be used to transmit or publish illegal content. In this event, the actual user will bear the legal responsibility, and the Company will not bear any related responsibilities.
- All the services provided by the System are provided only in accordance with the current function and status of the service; for your specific requirements or needs (including but not limited to speed, security, reliability, integrity, correctness, and continuous connection without error, etc.), the Company does not assume any form or content of guarantee or guaranteed responsibility.
- For uploaded pictures or texts and other information, you should judge for yourself whether they are suitable for public transmission to the website. The Company will do its best to ensure the security of your data, but cannot guarantee that any files or data that will be transmitted during the transmission process are reliable and correct, and does not guarantee the security, reliability, integrity, correctness of the stored files or data, and that there will be no technical problems such as disconnections and errors.
- For the downloaded files and other electronic material you have downloaded from the System, you should download it after you consider the risks on yourself. If the download causes damage to your computer operating system or the loss of data in your computer, you agree that the Company will not be liable for compensation for such damage.
- If the Company causes any data loss, leakage, misappropriation, or tampering due to force majeure factors such as natural disasters or hacking, computer virus intrusion, government control, etc., the Company will not be liable for compensation for such damage.
- The System may provide links to other websites or web resources. You may therefore be linked to websites operated by other parties. The websites operated by other parties are solely the responsible of the respective parties, and are not within the control and responsibility of this service. You still need to determine for yourself whether your continuous use of the services of websites operated by other parties is proper and legal. This service does not guarantee the suitability, stability, immediacy, validity, correctness, and completeness of any external links. You also agree that the Company does not need to be liable for any damage caused by you linking to a website that is not part of the service.
- The advice or information you obtain from the System, whether it is in written or verbal, it does not constitute a guarantee of physical branches’ service.
- The Company reserves the relevant rights to explain, modify, adjust, and terminate the Agreement and marketing activities. For detailed methods, changes or unfinished matters, please follow the announcements of the System, official website (http://www.wooderfullife.com/), and in-store announcements.
- Periodic or emergency maintenance, replacement or update of related hardware and software equipment of the System.
- System failure or communication interruption or failure based on your communication system, system base station, etc., when unavoidable operational or technical issue occurs.
- You have violated any government law or the Agreement.
- Natural disasters or other force majeure that have made it impossible to provide services related to the System.
- Other causes not attributable to the Company.
- If the Company will terminate the System, we will notify the users on the official website (http://www.wooderfullife.com/) in advance as much as possible, but if it is an emergency or cannot be announced, it will not be included in it.
- You agree that for the termination of all or part of the services that have caused any loss of benefits, direct or indirect damage to you, the Company shall not be liable for compensating such damages.