- Period of Use: The period required for the Company's operations or the existing period of collection for particular purposes.
- Geographical Scope of Use: The location where the Company performs business, hosting server (including but not limited to Taiwan), and the area required for specific purposes.
- The Parties of the Right to Use: The Company, its contracted business partners and outsourced service providers, the Company's cooperative third parties of digital and physical marketing promotion activities, and other Company's branding activities and marketing promotion.
Particular Purposes of Collection:
- In order to complete the services provided by the Company and fulfill the Contract, including but not limited to completing transactions, refund applications, and providing Wooderful life’s relevant services.
- Provision of events and marketing promotion information, including but not limited to business promotion, event communication, prize announcement, promotion and marketing, etc.
- The Company's requirements for management and operation, including but not limited to identifying the identity of members, member information management, member information retrieval and query, feedback, service process improvement, development of new services, internal audit, analysis and investigation, etc.
- Ways of Use (including international transmission): The Company may contact you by including, but not limited to, sending SMS, emails, flyers, messages, documents, and articles, etc.
- You may use the System to access and use your personal information. The Company provides related services that you need to exercise your rights under the Personal Information Protection Law, including answering inquiries, providing viewing, making copies, supplementing or correcting personal information, suspension of processing or use of personal information with disputes over accuracy, and deletion or suspension of processing or use of your personal information due to the disappearance of the collection purpose or the expiry of the period specified in the Policy.
- If you request the Company deletes or ceases to process or use your personal information, you will not be able to use the System and any services provided by the Company. If you request to terminate the use of the System and any services provided by the Company, the Company will delete your personal information.
- If you request the Company replies to inquiries, provides viewing, makes copies, changes, or deletes your personal information, and such request will hinder the important interests of the country, the execution of statutory duties by public authorities, and important interests of the Company or third parties, then the Company has the right to reject your request.
- If you do not wish to be notified of any event or marketing information, please apply at the following URL: http://www.wooderfullife.com/contact, the Company will assist you in setting up the cancellation of notification of the event and marketing information.
- When you exercise the above rights, you must submit an application to the Company by e-mail. The Company will confirm your identity and handle it within the time limit set by the internal operating procedures and personal Information Protection Law. In addition, if you request to inquire, view, or make copies, the Company may charge the necessary fees.
For any questions, please contact us through the following website:
http://www.wooderfullife.com/contact (in order to avoid missed letters in the email system or failure to receive them for other reasons, the delivery is subject to our reply).If you are unwilling to provide true, accurate, and complete personal information, you may not be able to obtain the related services required by the Company to exercise your rights in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law without notice.